Stages Dash L50 GPS Head Unit
Stages Dash L50 GPS Head Unit
The Stages Dash L50 GPS bike head unit has been explicitly designed to help you can reach your full potential on every ride, whether you’re a first-year rider or a seasoned pro.
With its smart design, intuitive interface and full-colour Everbrite screen, the Dash L50 is unequalled in usability, fully optimised for turn-by-turn navigation and enables you to complete complex training regimes with ease.
Meanwhile, ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility means you can pair your Dash L50 to almost any power meter or training device, whether you’re a Stages Power owner or not.
The Dash L50 is larger than the M50 – offering up to 16 data fields on a 2.75" (68mm) screen and boasts up to 14 hours real-world runtime with its backlight at 30% screen brightness.
At 85mm wide and 73mm tall, it’s the perfect size for at-a-glance data and those regularly exploring with mapping.
- Everbrite™ high-resolution 2.75" (68mm) LCD colour screen with backlight, user-selectable brightness and auto-dim mode.
- Landscape or portrait orientation on rugged aluminium 31.8mm out-front bar mount.
- Fully customisable display with up to 16 data fields.
- High-contrast night mode.
- Intuitive menu-based screens for easy setup and use.
- Up to 14 hours real-world runtime with backlight at 30% screen brightness.
Mapping & Navigation
- Cycling-specific OSM base maps with free worldwide downloads.
- Full turn-by-turn navigation with on-screen notifications and audio alerts.
- Points of interest including bike shops, cafes, pubs, petrol stations and rest stops.
- Follow courses in .FIT, .GPX or .TCX file formats.
- Free custom course builder via Stages Link including user-defined points of interest.
- Course climbing/elevation profile including progress and color-coded percent grade.
- GPS based current, average and max speed, distance, ride/lap time with auto start/stop.
- Integrated workouts and adaptive zones training.
- Advanced power metrics including TSS, IF and Normalized Power.
- Up to 18-hour battery life at full brightness.
- Compatible with all power meters in addition to Stages.
- FTP and heart rate zone estimator.
- Colour-coded power and HR zones and interval progress graph.
- Preloaded with workouts – more can be added via .FIT files from Stages Link or third-party apps.
- Training Calendar and advanced analytics available via free Stages Link app.
- Free all-new Stages Link app pairs with Dash for ride file downloads, training calendar, detailed analysis and pushes to third-party apps including Strava, Training Peaks and more.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatibility.
- Sync rides and workouts via Bluetooth or USB.
- Pairs with Android and iOS phones for file upload and on-screen call and messaging notifications.
- Superior antenna to minimize dropouts.
- On-unit power meter management (pair, zero reset, view battery status).
- Weighs just 126g, 85mm wide x 73mm tall x 20mm depth (landscape).
- Shock-proof casing with IPX7 waterproofing.
- Stages Dash L50 GPS Bike Computer
- Aluminium out-front clamp, 31.8mm
- Leash, Torx wrench and USB cable
Mr Werberich Very good color screen. The layout configuration through the mobile is incredibly simple and has up to 16 “fields” for the geek riders. Only thing that could be better is a zero reset for the powermeter to be more accessible