Stages Power Meter G2 Shimano DXR MX71 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Stages Power Meter G2 Shimano DXR MX71
This item was discontinued 22nd January 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Stages Power Meter G2 - Shimano DXR MX71 single-sided Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano crank arm and is compatible with DXR MX71 Shimano Hollowtech II drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only less than 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power Range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Crank Compatibility: Shimano Hollowtech ll cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Tool-free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrade