Stages Power Shimano Dura Ace 9000 G2
Stages Power Meter - Shimano Dura Ace 9000 G2
The Stages Power meter pairs to Shimano’s Dura-Ace 9000 crank. This option for Stages Power makes for the industry’s only crank-mounted power meter that’s compatible with the new FC-9000 crankset. The FC-9000 crankset may be used with the 7900 10spd drive train (including Di2) when paired with new CN-9000 chain. Bottom bracket not included. Available as a Stages Power equipped left arm.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Richard YongLove it. Installing it and/or swapping it between bikes just requires a Park Tool BBT-10.2 and a hex-key. Pairing it with my Garmin 510 takes less than a minute. Add another minute for calibration. And that's it! You're good to go. Fantastic!