Stages Power Shimano XT M780/M785 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Stages Power Shimano XT M780/M785
This item was discontinued 30th December 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Stages Power Meter Shimano XT M780/M785
For Shimano XT mountain bike riders we offer a Stages Power meter as a non-drive
crank arm replacement for existing Shimano M780/785 model (triple/double) cranks.
Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select length,
as the Stages Power meter fits all XT triple and double cranksets.
Our Stages Power meter is the singular product that will bring power measurement and training to the masses.
Stages Power has an impressive range of adaptation over the industry's aluminum crank models.
This range puts power meters within the reach of every performance minded rider,
from road, to triathlon, to mountain bike (including downhill), to BMX and track.
It's a simple solution is tailor made for Shimano's entire performance range, as well as SRAM's aluminum Rival and X9 models.
For BB30 riders, we offer SRAM’s X9 mountain model and we’ve brought on Cannondale's new Hollowgram SI SL crank set,
as well as their more economical 3D forged Hollowgram SI crank, both of which are new for 2013.
Stages Power Crank Shimano XT M780/M785
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight:Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life:200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts):0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm):30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility:All Shimano Hollow-tec ll MTB cranks
- Device compatibility:ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility:Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others