Stages Power Shimano XTR M980 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Stages Power Shimano XTR M980
This item was discontinued 3rd August 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Stages Power Meter Shimano XTR M980
For Shimano XTR equipped mountain bike riders we offer a Stages Power meter fit to Shimano M980 (triple/double) crank arm.
Riders looking to add power to their existing crank will need to select length, as well as crank model due to a difference in the arms' offset
Our Stages Power meter is the singular product that will bring power measurement and training to the masses.
Stages Power has an impressive range of adaptation over the industry's aluminum crank models.
This range puts power meters within the reach of every performance minded rider, from road, to triathlon, to mountain bike (including downhill), to BMX and track.
It's a simple solution is tailor made for Shimano's entire performance range, as well as SRAM's aluminum Rival and X9 models.
For BB30 riders, we offer SRAM’s X9 mountain model and we’ve brought on Cannondale's new Hollowgram SI SL crank set,
as well as their more economical 3D forged Hollowgram SI crank, both of which are new for 2013.
Stages Power Crank Shimano XTR M980
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: Shimano XTR M985 cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others