Stages SB20 Smart Indoor Training Bike
Out of Stock
Stages SB20 Smart Indoor Training Bike
For further information on shipping costs to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man or Channel Islands please contact our customer service team on 01772 432431 or email@example.com
The Stages Smart Bike brings together Stages Grand Tour winning power meter technology with its indoor training bike expertise, to create an exercise bike that offers the ultimate home training.
Real Bike Feel
The Stages Smart Bike includes standard road drop bars and a saddle. Users can easily swap to preferred bars and saddle to fine tune the Smart Bike to match their outdoor bike. The Smart Bikes fits XS to XL riders. The head tube and seat height are adjustable, and the saddle’s fore/aft position can be adjusted too. The crank length has four positions (165, 170, 172.5, 175mm). Laser-etched scales for saddle height, reach, and stack allow you to always easily change between different rider’s setups.
Premium Gym Technology In Your Home
A Gates Carbon belt drive is maintenance free, with no need to oil or lubricate components. There is electronic resistance of up to 3,000 watts at 120pm. Stages is the fastest growing global provider of indoor bikes to fitness clubs. Drawing on Stages prowess in providing indoor for fitness bikes for gyms, the Smart Bike uses its Stages Indoor Cycling Frame for unsurpassed stability and longevity.
Training Platform Compatible
ANT +, Bluetooth, FE-C, and FTMS compatible. Two high-speed USB ports allow convenient device charging. An adjustable integrated tablet holder allows an easy setup for Zwift and other 3rd party training apps.
Personalised Shifting & Simulated Riding
The electronic shifting, braking, and steering on the Smart Bike is programmable to handle any future app developments. The brake hoods have integrated shift buttons and sprint buttons, with the option to add climbing or TT/aero bar shifters.
World Class Power Meter
The Smart Bike come with Stages Gen 3 Dual-Side Power Meter to offer best in class power measurement. This is the same technology that has helped carry riders to multiple Tour de France victories, and is built on the expertise Stages has developed as the world’s largest power meter manufacturer. It also ensures an easy setup for Zwift and other third party training apps.
- Simulated riding
- Electronic shifting, braking, and steering
- Four-position cranks
- Stages Gen 3Dual-Side Power Meter
- Zwift and 3rd party compatible
- Premium gym standard technology
- Gates Carbon Belt Drive
- Fits XS to XL riders
- Weight: 138lbs
- Adjustability: Seat height and fore/aft, handlebar height and fore/aft – laser etched measurements for saddle height and stack/reach included. Fits riders XS to XL easily
- Drivetrain: Gates Carbon belt drive. Quiet and the same as used on Stages commercial indoor bikes
- Flywheel: 50 lbs
- Max Watts: 3000w
- Power: Stages G3 Dual Sided LR Power Meter
- Cranks: 4 positions – 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Max Incline: 25%. Stages Bikes will handle the maximum gradients in Zwift
- Q-Factor: 157
- Pedals: Not provided
- Shifting: Buttons which are customisable. Buttons for steering included (feature not introduced yet in Zwift), braking works Bike comes standard with shifting in the hoods as well as Sprint Shifters in the drops of the bar. Ability to add additional shifters on the tops of the bars and to add TT bars with shifters
- Customisable: Standard road saddle & handlebar (any standard 31.8mm) can be swapped out allowing riders to replicate the feel and fit of their bike
- Two bottle cages
- Two USB ports
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and ANT+
- 3rd Party App Compatible: Zwift, Trainer Road, Full Gaz and many more
- Stages Bike App: Will be integrated into the current Stages Link app. The app will allow users to update FW, set the crank length and customize their shifting to: Shimano road (2x 11 spd); Shimano MTN (1x12 spd); SRAM Road.
- Maximum rider weight: 325lb
VasMan After spending many hours reading views and watching review videos I decided to go for the Stages SB20 Smart Bike compared to the other 3 smart bike competitors (Wattbike, Wahoo, Tacx). Build quality is very good, assembly (apart from carrying up in stairs) was also easy and everything worked straight away. It works with no issue with iPhone, iPad, Apple TV with both Zwift and FulGaz. No connectivity issues and very smooth ride. Fast delivery and service from Merlin Cycles was great also.
Mr Duggan Still learning but fully satisfied so far