Tacx Jockey Wheels - Ceramic Bearings
RRP $45.61 Save 25%
The ultimate in jockey wheels!
- Tacx jockey wheels are amongst the best in the market.
- They are unique thanks to the choice of materials used and their composition.
- The very smooth running jockey wheels by Tacx are manufactured from a resin composite that is very resistant to wear and equipped with quality precision bearings.
- Thanks to the closed bearings they will not get stuck, show play or squeak.
- The wheels with ceramic bearings, for minimal resistance and high performance, are very exclusive.
- They're a must have for all cyclists who want to push their limits!
- Supplied as a pair - top and bottom
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.84
Spend $68.42 or over and get free shipping
MartySmooth as silk, quiet operation, Shows up dirt more than standard black ones, but that only encourages you to clean the drivetrain more. Win win.
PrenticeGreat value ceramic jockey wheels. To get the best out of them give them a spray with PTFE, see the difference !
Mehmet SevilExcellent jockey wheels with dedicated tension and guide pulleys. They are marked "upper" and "lower" so it is still easy to install even if you don't know which is which. :)
Mr NeillExcellent upgrade, there is loads of choice but most are style over substance. These are good quality and very easy to fit and a more subtle style than some others available
RedversBeware these jockey wheels take no prisoners they are clean, precise and ridged and will highlight any slight misalignment in your rear derailleur. Only took five minutes to fit but then needed an hour to fine tune stops, indexing and B tension. Once set up they perform very well and are an excellent upgrade, tight, very quiet with crisp gear changes, quite like having a new derailleur again.
Mr BatemanDecided to by these taxc jockey wheels after cleaning my ultegra ones which only one was a bearing the other was just a plain bush which had lots of drag and play in it. After fitting these I can definitely notice that the shifting is much more crisper positive now well worth the upgrade after cleaning my other halfs 105s which are both just bushes they will be next but only if she is a good girl.
Mr HeynsExcellent jockey wheels - highly recommended