Time Atac DH4 Downhill MTB Pedals
The Time ATAC DH4 pedal features the Auto Tension Adjustment Concept (ATAC), a simple mechanism free of difficult adjustment with the hold of the foot being independent of the spring tension. With a step-out angle of either 13° or 17°, ATAC allows you to ride with confidence no matter the terrain.
All ATAC pedals feature a self-cleaning concept. Thanks to its frontal retention system, each time you step in the front lever clears any debris. This combined with the vital step-in angle created by offset arches guarantees a faster, perfect engagement every time.
- ATAC system for ease of engagement
- Excellent mud-clearing thanks to the self-cleaning concept
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (6mm)
- Aluminum body and oversize steel axle
- Adjustment of float
- Large platform for downhill / BMX
- Cleats included
- Weight: 517g/pair