Troy Lee Designs Stage Stealth MIPS Full Face Helmet
Troy Lee Designs Stage Stealth MIPS Full Face Enduro Helmet
The all-new for TLD Stage helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines EPP for slow speed impacts and EPS for high speed impacts in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets.
- Polylite Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- Dual Density EPS co-molded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy
- Polyacrylite injected chinbar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channeling
- Fidlock magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- Jawpad / lo-profile cheekpads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability
- Integrated Anodized Aluminium / plastic breakaway hardware
- Wide Range / adjustable visor +- 40mm
- EPP lined chinbar for multi impact performance
- EXCEEDS CERTIFICATIONS: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063-2008
- Weight: 690 grams (Size M/L)
- Liners: 13/10mm and 2 neck rolls 25/15mm
- Cheek Pads: 3 sizes - 35/25/15mm
- Drawstring bag with breathable mesh paneling
Mr Griffin It was important to me that I didn’t over heat in a full face helmet and other official reviews had said this was a good design for ventilation. I can confirm that it is, I didn’t overheat on rides so far (but it is a mild winter at the moment - I’ll see what it’s like in the summer) and the helmet fit was good and comfortable with all the changeable pad options. Bought this at Merlin in the sale at half price and would definitely purchase again at that price, I’d struggle to justify the full price tag though - I don’t buy any biking gear at full price!
Anthony V. The helmet looks even better in person and feels great. I usually wear a medium in other brands and the M/L sizing was spot on. I’m very pleased all around.
Mr Obrien M/L perfect fit for my head. Helmet is very light when on and even when strapped to backpack. Looks great and being my first full face, instills a bit more confidence
Mr Wiltshire Amazing helmet well happy with it, nice to ride with a vented helmet and not get to hot
Mr Byrne Very good helmet extremely light you would forget you have it on. Good adjustment with differnt size foam pads. One smalldrawback is the strap which can dig in a little
Mr Sullivan Awesome helmet, great fit, but comes with 3 different size pads for that customised feel..!
Mr Klimt Very happy with the helmet. it is extremely light while still feeling very solid and sturdy. It is an excellent compromise between normal enduro and full-face helmet and suits wide range of mountain biking.
RBS Great looking and fitting helmet. Broke a proframe after a month and fancied a change, this has a better fit and also adjustable visor is a bonus
Robert F I am really happy with this helmet. I was afraid it might be less comfortable than the skateboard-style helmet I was wearing before. However, due to the extra ventilation and design of the padding, I think this is slightly more comfortable than my less protective old helmet.
Mr Twist Awesome helmet, this is my second after a big crash, this helmet saved me a visit to the hospital.
Mr Cunningham Very nice helmet, very light despite having MIPS. Sizing is all wrong unfortunately, I've taken a 56cm helmet in motorbikes and pushbikes for my whole life and this XS/S which is supposed to be 56cm barely even goes over my head. But that aside it seems a very nice helmet indeed.
Mr pivin Very comfortable, ventilated and feel of secure
Mr Awis Akip Well made, light and with multiple pads to adjust for a close fit - a winner! Cant really find fault in it. Just be careful on the sizing but got mine spot on!
Cam A lightweight helmet with a solid design. Absolutely love this for bike parks that don’t have uplift services where there’s a bit of climbing involved. Awesome piece of kit.
Mercedes Packham I absolutely adore this full face! It is super lightweight and very breathable. I found that the magnetised chin strap makes for super quick and easy release. The padding inside offers very comfortable support. Overall this is an awesome helmet and I would recommend highly!
Mr Tomala Super light and comfortable helmet. I have the impression that I wear open helmet. I love design.
Simon Light, breathable, and super comfy.
Ms Libor Of all full face I used this TLD stage helmet has nice ventilation and very light, the buckle is easy to unhook because its magnetic design, i love it