Troy Lee Designs Stage Stealth MIPS Full Face Helmet
Troy Lee Designs Stage Stealth MIPS Full Face Enduro Helmet
The all-new for TLD Stage helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines EPP for slow speed impacts and EPS for high speed impacts in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets.
- Polylite Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- Dual Density EPS co-molded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy
- Polyacrylite injected chinbar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channeling
- Fidlock magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- Jawpad / lo-profile cheekpads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability
- Integrated Anodized Aluminium / plastic breakaway hardware
- Wide Range / adjustable visor +- 40mm
- EPP lined chinbar for multi impact performance
- EXCEEDS CERTIFICATIONS: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063-2008
- Weight: 690 grams (Size M/L)
- Liners: 13/10mm and 2 neck rolls 25/15mm
- Cheek Pads: 3 sizes - 35/25/15mm
- Drawstring bag with breathable mesh paneling
Mr Awis Akip Well made, light and with multiple pads to adjust for a close fit - a winner! Cant really find fault in it. Just be careful on the sizing but got mine spot on!
Cam A lightweight helmet with a solid design. Absolutely love this for bike parks that don’t have uplift services where there’s a bit of climbing involved. Awesome piece of kit.
Mercedes Packham I absolutely adore this full face! It is super lightweight and very breathable. I found that the magnetised chin strap makes for super quick and easy release. The padding inside offers very comfortable support. Overall this is an awesome helmet and I would recommend highly!
Mr Tomala Super light and comfortable helmet. I have the impression that I wear open helmet. I love design.
Simon Light, breathable, and super comfy.
Ms Libor Of all full face I used this TLD stage helmet has nice ventilation and very light, the buckle is easy to unhook because its magnetic design, i love it