Troy Lee Designs Youth Skyline MTB Short is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Troy Lee Designs Youth Skyline MTB Short
This item was discontinued 22nd August 2023.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Troy Lee Designs Skyline Shell Youth Shorts get an improved fit this season thanks to Troy Lee moving the signature 4-way rear stretch panel upwards, forming a a new shape that improves articulation when in the saddle. It's also more breathable in that key area, so young riders will remain dry and comfortable even as temperatures rise. Demonstrating their incredible value they even have a DWR finish that will shrug off trail mud and light showers. To dial in the fit and keep the shorts snugly in place Troy lee give the shorts velcro waist adjusters that are also super easy to adjust on the fly too, while inside silicone grippers hold tight and prevent slippage even over the gnarliest of tech sections. Lastly, a low profile snap button combined with a surgical grade velcro fly makes getting the shorts on and off a cinch.
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra® Bluesign® certified approved fabric with warp & weft stretch material for excellent movement
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- New improved fit with revised rear 2-way stretch panel. Stretch panel also features breathable mesh for better cooling
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters provide snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved