Veloflex Criterium Tubular Road Tyre - 28" x 23mm
All-purpose racing, fast recreational riding tubular with the best balance in grip and low rolling resistance.
Its tread provides great cornering stability and grip both on dry and wet roads,
always giving you the best comfort thanks to the high tread count corespun casing.
The Carbon comes with gum colored sidewalls for a more traditional look that will match match every wheel perfectly.
- Use: Road Racing
- Size: 28" - 23mm (700x23c)
- Weight: 255grams
- TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (100/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 36 mm with changeable (removable) core
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km