Veloflex Master Folding Road Tyres - 700c
Veloflex Master Clincher folding road tyre, 700c x 23mm or 25mm
- All-purpose open tubular that will give you more than you can expect from a clincher tyre.
- Built with the same 320 TPI casing of our tubular tyres for low rolling resistance and incredibly supple ride feelings.
- Suited for training and racing for everyone that wants the excellent characteristics of a tubular and the easiness of mounting of a clincher tyre.
- The special tread will grant outstanding grip and cornering stability in all weather conditions.
- Master models come with gum coloured sidewalls for a more old-fashioned look and four colours of choice for the rubber tread.
- Size: 700 x 23c (23 - 622) or 700 x 25c (23 - 622)
- Weight: 195 gr 23mm / 205g 25mm (Veloflex advise to allow +/- 10% allowance due to the handmade nature of the tyres
- TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 100/145 psi
- Protection Belt: Antipuncture layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Beads: KEVLAR® inextensible yarn
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
Please Note: These tyres are not suitable for carbon clincher rims
MichaelI bought these for frivolous reasons: I just wanted pretty, gum-wall tyres like the tubs on the pro's wheels. However, apart from looking great, they DO run really fast, grip exceptionally well and are suited for wet and dry. They did Honister Pass and Kirkstone Pass, including ludicrously fast, safe-feeling descents on their first outing and performed brilliantly. These were the best priced racing clinchers that I found and I'd recommend them. They're only a few hundred miles in but all is good so far.
HALSHAWGreat tires. Look awesome and loads of grip for the fast corners. Highly recommended
Mr ShannonI've ridden Veloflex tires tor the past 4 seasons, and they consistently meet my expectations. They are light, supple, responsive, and reasonably durable- the closest ride quality to a good tubular that I've ever found in a clincher tire.
Mr PirThe material is highest quality and it looks great on a steel bike
Mr OhA tire that has grip, minimal friction resistance, price, and the best performance.
markVery excellent tires, super supple, thick tread, thin side walls but they ride great. I have had no issues with longevity. The roads around here are smooth, so not good for training.
Mr TaskazanVery good tyre. Its performance is stunning. It's handmade and its material is silk. Very soft and quality tyres. I recommend these tyres to those who are expecting performance, softness and handling. Additionally, it is also good for wet weather and condtions. The tyres stick to the asphalt and it improves the bike handling and give confidence and security while riding in wet conditions. However, I do not recommend this product to those who ride in rough road conditions, because it will get easily punctured. Lastly, you may use this tyre for four seasons only if you rice on smooth and neat road conditions....
Mr EvansGreat. First experience with folding tyre. Easy enough to get on the rim. 700x25 seem to roll great around slightly bumpy roads. Very comfortable and grippy in the corners. No punctures as of yet :)
Mr MatthewsHadn't used these before, got them on recommendation from my cycle mechanic, wow! What a comfortable grippy ride they give and still fast rolling and excellent value with extra discount applied at checkout, I'll be replacing tyres on my other road bikes with these as they wear out.