Veloflex Record Tubular Road Tyre - 28" x 22mm
That's the keyword to describe Veloflex's Record series of tubular tires. A tubular created to beat all the records thanks to its feather-light weight, outstanding grip and cornering stability. The full diamond tread pattern will push you to the extreme while cornering without ever losing traction and control.
The 350 thread per inch corespun casing allows the lowest possible weight without compromising strength, and comfort.
Perfect for time trial, record, hill climbs and track competitions.
- Use: Time trial, fast hill climbing, record attempts, track
- Size: 700c (28) x 22mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- TPI: 350 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (110/150 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 36 mm with changeable (removable) core
- Mileage: Front 2,000 km - Rear 1,000 km