Veloflex Sprinter Tubular Road Tyre - 28" x 22mm is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Veloflex Sprinter Tubular Road Tyre - 28" x 22mm
This item was discontinued 5th December 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The masterpiece of Veloflex production!
Modeled from its predecessor the "Servizio Corse" now even better performing thanks to years of experience.
A pro-competition tubular with outstanding grip and low rolling resistance.
Its tread provides great cornering stability and traction both on dry and wet roads.
The 350 thread per inch corespun casing will give you the best available weight to strength ratio, lower rolling resistance and increased comfort.
The SPRINTER comes with a gum colored sidewalls for a more traditional look that will match every wheel perfectly.
- Use: Road Racing
- Size: 28" - 22mm (700x22c)
- Weight: 220grams
- TPI: 350 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (100/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 36 mm with changeable (removable) core
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km