Velotoze Helmet Cover
Velotoze Helmet Cover
The VeloToze Helmet Cover is designed for cycling on cold or rainy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, veloToze Helmet Cover will help you ride more comfortably.
- Waterproof: covers your helmet with a waterproof material that keeps rain and fog away from your head
- Windproof: windproof latex material keeps your head warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: weighs less than 45 grams and doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: flexible material creates a form-fitting design, dimples reduce drag
- Easy to Remove: easy to remove if the skies clear or you warm-up on your ride
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Versatile: fits most cycling helmets
- Put Helmet Cover over front of helmet
- Pull over back of helmet
- Stretch to smooth out any wrinkles
- VeloToze are made of latex – please note, if you have an allergy to latex
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight VeloToze helmet covers are designed for road cycling on cool, foggy days
Jordan Last winter I used this and it truly helped keep me warm and preserve my helmet. Know that if you do have pointy parts on your helmet it may wear and tear, but it is an absolute necessary piece for inclement weather!!!
Michael Easy to fit. Waterproof. Works as expected.
Hiroyuki I purchased in case of sudden rain while cycling. It's so compact that it doesn't take up space in my jersey pocket. Merlin is a good shop.
Mr Delaney Very useful and practical. Made of form hugging silicon that stretches over your helmet for excellent protection. A kool piece of kit that doesn't leave you looking like a ****...very important. Recommended; I bought two!
Mr Harlow Very hard to get on, but works well
Mr Baldwin Really handy helmet cover good tight aero fit easy to put on protects really well against rain and cold . Last one I had lasted two winter seasons but was fraying a little on the edges probably would have lasted another winter but they're fairly cheap so I replaced
Jeffrey Works good And aero
Charlie P Nice bit of winter kit. I fitted this to an old helmet with a view to leaving it on as it takes a bit of time to fit nice and smooth. Keeps head warm and is water proof.
Jordan Second purchase of one for my backup helmet, A++++ all around!!
Jordan most effective rain and snow fix for your helmet bar none. Use a little baby powder to help shoe it on and enjoy 365 riding without weather penetration.
Mr Khan Does the job, keeps my head dry and more aero !!
Keith I haven't test this helmet cover yet, but I have installed it over my helmet. It made of good quality stretchy rubber that easy to install and remove at a excellent price.
Mr Green It looks like a swimming cap. A little expensive for what it is. I bought this to be prepared for the worst conditions. It looks fragile and I was kinda scared to rip it while I pulled it over the backside. Lets see how long it lasts. Definitely very waterproof.
Steve Burnell ARCC An extremely good fit as the material has good elasticity. It takes a bit of time to stretch over the helmet, so needs to be put on as soon as rain is suspected - or you could be wet before it's on! If it was quick to fit would be 5 star