Velotoze Waterproof Aero Short Overshoes
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your bike shoes
- Windproof: windproof latex material keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers: innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock and shoe
2: Pull toe cover over toe of shoe, being careful not to catch on cleats
To clean wipe with a cool, wet cloth.
To dry hang over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put Toe covers in clothes washer.
After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of Toe cover to prevent sticking
- VeloToze are made of latex – please note, if you have an allergy to latex
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight VeloToze Toe covers are designed for road cycling on cool, foggy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, VeloToze Toe covers will keep your feet comfortable.