Vredestein Fiammante DuoComp Folding Road Tyre - 700c x 23mm
RRP $24.18 Save 25%
Vredestein Fiammante DuoComp Folding Tyre 700c x 23mm
- Fiammante DuoComp, An extremly durable folding tyre suitible for training and recreational use and featuring Vredesteins Excellent puncture protection.
- Asphalt, paving stones, cobbles, sharp bends, dangerous descents, high speeds, varying weather conditions; all these factors demand the utmost of racers and their material.
- And it is exactly in such changing conditions that Vredestein Fortezza performs best: the DuoComp for dry conditions and the TriComp for both dry and wet weather.
- Excellent anti-puncture protection, very low rolling resistance and especially unparalleled grip are the characteristics of Fortezza which allow both professionals and recreational cyclists to push and extend their limits.
- TriComp technology in combination with the Curve Control System guarantees unparalleled grip in corners, both in dry and wet weather. With the Fortezza TriComp, you reap the benefits in the bends.
- In addition to the Fortezza, Vredestein also offers the Volante TriComp and the Fiammante DuoComp, and together these form a range of truly excellent tyres for training and touring.
- By combining new techniques and materials with the input from the teams sponsored by Vredestein, we are constantly able to improve even further the product characteristics of the Fortezza.
- Fiammante DuoComp
- Size: 700x23C (28")
- Compound: STC
- Excellent Puncture Resistance
- Pressure: 6.5-9.0bar (min/max)
- Weight: 290gms
- Colours: Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, White
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.25
Spend $72.52 or over and get free shipping
Mr GrayTop tyres for training, I've now done several thousand miles on our terrible roads and they're still going strong.
Mr GrayExcellent product. fitted to my winter bike, so far found to be nice and grippy and hard wearing. Good Value, Excellent delivery.