Wilier Cento 10 NDR Record Road Bike
Wilier Cento 10 NDR Record 12 Speed Road Bike
The Cento 10 NDR is the perfect balance between performance and comfort. The Cento 10 NDR will let you spend long hours in the saddle, thanks to its specially designed endurance geometry and the Actiflex system. Wilier’s new approach to absorbing rear vibrations generated by bumps in the road surface.
Actiflexis the heart of the Cento 10 NDR providing an all-new connection between the seat post and seat stays. Using a carefully designed aluminium link and technopolymer dissipater, Wilier can give the rear wheel a millimeters of travel. The torsional stiffness of the aluminium link remains comparable to traditional monocoque carbon seatstays, despite the various connections involved. This stiffness gives the frame racing performance but at the same time allows the rear wheel to move up and down over bumps caused by imperfections in the road surface.
Dual Brake Mounts
The Cento 10 NDR is the first road bike whose frame and fork can be fitted with two different types of brakes: disc brakes with thru-axles and 160mm rotors or traditional direct-mount caliper brakes with quick releases. This solution expands the available configurations of the Cento 10 NDR, meaning the frame is always ready for an upgraded braking system. The fork and rear triangle have been designed to accommodate a wide range of tires: up to 28mm with the direct-mount setup or up to 30mm if using disc brakes.
- Frame: HM Carbon Monocoque 60TON, Disc
- Fork: HM Carbon Monocoque 60TON, Disc
- Wheels: Vittoria Elusion Disc - 700c
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro 4 - 700x28c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Camapagnolo Record Ergo Power - 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Camapagnolo Record
- Rear Derailleur: Camapagnolo Record
- Chainset: Camapagnolo Record - 34/50T
- Cassette: Camapagnolo Record - 11/32T
- Chain: Camapagnolo Record - 12 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Astute Skyline 3R
- Handlebars: Wilier Barra
- Seatpost: Ritchey Carbon
- Stem: Wilier Stemma
- Brake Calipers: Camapagnolo Record
Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes only, please see specification above
Please Note: All of our bikes are built to order and our current build time is 15-20 working days.