XLab Chimp Carbon Bottle Cage
Quite often Triathlon framesets have smaller frame triangles and shorter head tubes in an effort to make the frames more aerodynamic. This results in having to pull the water bottle somewhat sideways in order to get it out of the bottle cage. Most current cages on the market make bottle extraction difficult.
The engineers at XLab have a cage that grips very well over bumpy surfaces but also has a special cut off angle of 30 degrees which testing has proved is the optimum angle in Tri framesets. It is super quick to get the bottle out of the cage.
The cage features stiff bottom lip to support large bottles, stiff upper tab to retain bottles in the cage and slots in the back to provide vertical adjustment on the frame.
Made with the same high temperature and pressure process as the successful Gorilla Cage and in extra stiff carbon.
The 6 arm design and graphics match the gorilla cage so you can now have a consistent bottle cage design on your racing machine but with cages designed for each specific purpose. Use GORILLA CAGE for rear hydration carriers.
- Designed with downtube & seatube positioning in mind
- Fast & easy access to bottle
- Tight 5lb grip on bottles keep them in place
- Large bottles secured with deep hook and thick lower tab
- Mounting adjustment for that perfect fit for your arm length
- Carbon Fibre
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product it has a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.00