XLab Delta Carbon Wing 400i Dual Rear Mount System
XLabs Hydration and Repair carriers have often been copied, but like any copy, it is never as good as the original. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman Distance World Championships than all their competitors combined, XLabs launched the next generation of XLab Hydration Carriers. Rear carriers should not interfere with the air on the rider's back, but instead fill in the turbulence 'hole' behind the riders posterior, thereby reducing the rider's drag (which accounts for 64% of energy used on a racing bicycle). XLab Carbon Wing is designed for 7mm metal saddle rails. For carbon rail saddles use the included carbon rail hardware kit.
- Most trusted rear carrier on the market garnering multiple world championship wins!
- Highly adjustable with 2 carrier positions and 3 cage angle positions.
- Integrated storage compartment lets you tuck your repair out of the wind, for best aerodynamics.
- Mount 2 bottles on the side or 1 at the rear for flexibility. No need to purchase multiple carriers
- Ultralight & durable chassis, design with hi-tech carbon fibre. 3x stiffer than others!
- Save up to 13 secs/40km.
- Lightest Durable System available
- 2 Mounting Positions
- 3 Bottle Cage angles
- Integrated storage/Mini bag area
- Complete With Strap for bag underneath
- XLabs wanted the next generation of carriers to solve the problem of storing keys, cell phones, cash, tyre levers, and other essential items. These and other items can be stored in the XLab Mini Bag which drops vertically and easily into the integrated compartment and is secured by the top X-Strap.
- As you can see, you have two choices for storing your Air Strike CO2 cartridges and Nanoflator, or XLab Speed Chuck on the rear of the Carbon Wing, using the optional hexagonal X-Nut or in the XLab Mini Bag.
- Tyres and tubes are always an issue, so now you can attach them neatly under the Carbon Wing inside the XLab Mezzo Bag or XLab Mega Bag.
- With the Carbon Wing you can use a single Aqua Shot bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. XLab recommends using either the Gorilla Cage or the Gorilla XT Cage for rear carriers.
- One of the key features invented by XLab is the dual mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps. One position sets the bottle cages close to vertical and the other inclines the cages for rider preference. Because of its past success, we have kept the same feature in the XLab Carbon Wing for customizing the installation.
- The bottom line—simply the most versatile Hydration and Repair system carrier, complete with 2 straps and all mounting hardware. XLab makes you faster – ask the Pros!
- Carbon Wing chassis.
- 1 Set XCW top and bottom straps.
- All hardware and instructions.
- Carbon Fibre and proprietary composite matrix. We use the latest carbon fibre composite with a special lay-up and resins to provide the toughest carbon carrier with no twisting like other carbon hydration carriers on the market.
- Without hardware the XLab Carbon Wing weighs only 55 grams.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner.