Xplova X5 Evo GPS Cycling Computer with Action Camera
Xplova X5 Evo - the First Ever GPS Cycling Computer with Action Camera
The Xplova X5 Evo brings you a whole new way of recording and sharing your cycling experiences by combining video footage with data overlays. With the X5 Evo, you can easily turn your ride footage into personalised, sharable videos.
World Cycle Map Available for Free
X5 Evo is fully integrated with free global OSM maps. With Wifi Direct support, downloading fully detailed colour OSM maps is super simple and fast via X5 Evo’s menus. You can easily select maps for one or more areas to be downloaded, with nothing more than checking the box for the city/town/region/country that you want. You no longer need to fiddle with any third-party service when you want to use your cycle computer to tour in another country or region.
Smart Route Planning and SmartSign Guidance
Based on OSM maps, you can plan your own cycling route by adding SmartSigns, your customised points of interest. You can add climbs, turns, food stops, water, reminders to take nutrition and many more. Built upon the design of SmartSign, X5 Evo provides you with the unique SmartSign Guidance, your cycling buddy. It serves as a reminder of the SmartSigns you had added along the way on your routes. It gives you accurate direction on every junction during your ride and keeps you alerted with upcoming SmartSigns, such as distance to next rest stop, next slope or climb. It offers a much smoother ride for the adventurous you.
Customisable Data Fields
You are provided with 4 preset activity profiles to choose from, including road, downhill off-road, indoor, and leisure. Each of them has its own default data field, allowing for easy transitions for you when you switch cycling activity, such as road, mountain, or indoor training. You can also reconfigure each of your activity profiles with the cycling metrics you prefer (e.g. heart rate, cadence, power, altitude, rate of climb).
Free Access to Professional Training Plans
X5 Evo gives you free access to training plans that are created by professional cycling coaches. Those workouts are also goal-specific, which gives you the flexibility to the free time you have available. You can upload them to your X5 Evo through the Xplova Connect App.
Instant Uploads to Strava and TrainingPeaks
Once you finish your ride, you can instantly upload your performance data to popular platforms (including Strava and TrainingPeaks) through the Xplova Connect App, so you can monitor your progress, analyse your data, and compare your rides against others’.
Data-Linked Auto Recording
You can set up auto-record triggers based on a number of parameters: speed, cadence, power, heart rate, ascent, descent, start, end, or SmartSign, with the options of 3/6/9/15/30 seconds of recording. Let X5 Evo do the job for you, just ride and enjoy the result.
With data-linked auto recording, time-lapse recording and loop-recording (Dash Cam) settings you can use this versatile camera for a number to help record, capture, share and analyse every ride completed.
- Display: 3-inch, Trans-reflective type, with 240x400 pixels
- Water Rating: IPX7* (Max. 1m under water for 30 mins), please ensure the Micro-USB doors are properly closed
- Video Camera/Spec: 120 degree wide-angle camera with HD 720P@30fps
- Internet Connection: Wi-Fi
- GPS: High sensitivity GPS/GLONASS dual system
- Memory: 1G RAM/8G flash
- Recording Modes: Support data-linked auto recording, time-lapse recording, loop recording and manual recording
- Map: Support OSM maps/Xplova's website provides route planning and downloading services
- Size and Weight: 110 x 62 x 23 mm, 120g
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Battery/1500 mah/ approximately 12 hours (Wi-Fi/Backlight off; GPS 3D-Fixed)
- Input: 5V Micro-USB
- Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Thai, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
- Built-in Sensors: Temperature, Barometric Altimeter, Ambient Light
- Support ANT+: HRM Chest Belt, Speed Sensor, Cadence Sensor, Combo (speed & cadence) Sensor XA-CS2, Power Meter, Shimano Di2
- Package: Xplova X5 Evo, Extended Holder, Micro-USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Strap