Yeti SB95 Aluminium CTDA Mountain Bike Frame is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Yeti SB95 Aluminium CTDA Mountain Bike Frame
This item was discontinued 11th July 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
It took Yeti three years and countless prototypes to create a bike that they feel embodies the characteristics of a true Yeti trail bike. The SB-95 is all that...
Yeti started with their new Switch Technology to create a platform with crisp pedalling and efficient bump absorption. Our unique suspension design was coupled with a progressive geometry (slack and low) that gives the bike a lively, yet planted feel on the trail. The net result is a bike that climbs extremely well but descends even better.
The Switch Technology sits low and compact on the frame so we can use a low-slung top tube to create added stand over clearance and accommodate smaller riders. Additionally, our suspension platform and its unique wheel path allow us to build the SB95 with very short chain stays, a key to achieving the ride characteristics we are used to on our 26'' bikes. The result is a bike with a decidedly Yeti feel - it has loads of tyre clearance, corners quickly and descends technical terrain confidently - while still reaping the benefits of its 29" wheels.
- Switch Technology patent pending suspension system
- Fully sealed eccentric system
- Oversized pivot pins with enduro max bearings
- Carbon rear triangle saves weight and adds stifness
- Splined BB shell accepts removable ISCG 03/05 tabs
- Tapered inset headtube (44mm/56mm)
- Dedicated 142mm x 12mm dropouts
- Post mount rear brake tab
- Internal cable routing on rear triangle
- Custom chain slap guards
- Cable stops for height adjustable seatpost
- Direct mount front derailleur
- Travel: 5.00" (127mm)
- Weight: 6.8lbs (3.08kg)
- Rear Shock: Fox CTD Adjust Kashima (7.5" x 2.0")
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm shell
- Rear Wheel: 142mm spacing - 12mm Axle
- Front Derailleur: Direct Low Mount (E-Type)
- Seatpost: 30.9mm diameter
|Small||5'3" (160cm) - 5'7" (171cm)|
|Medium||5'7" (171cm) - 5'11" (180cm)|
|Large||5'11" (180cm) - 6'3" (191cm)|
|XLarge||6'3" (191cm) - 6'6" (198cm)|