Zipp Seatpost Service Course SL
RRP $121.75 Save 60%
Zipp Seatpost Service Course SL 20mm Offset
- Better fit means better performance. If your saddle is out of position, you’ll waste energy with every pedal stroke. That was our foremost consideration in creating the Service Course® SL seatpost.
- The secure, low-profile clamp allows the saddle to slide farther back along the rails, and with 0 mm and 20 mm setback options, it’s possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit.
- This unique clamp design also features downward-facing bolt heads that allow micro-adjustment of the saddle even after it is mounted.
- For high strength, low weight, and efficient use of every gram, the shaft and head are not bonded but are 3D-forged from a single piece of 7075 aluminum.
- To further reduce weight, the 220 g (275 x 27.2) 0 mm setback Service Course SL seatpost uses titanium bolts and more intricate machining than the regular Service Course seatpost.
- The Service Course SL Seatpost is available in 330 mm length for the 0 mm setback option and 275 mm and 350 mm lengths for the 20 mm setback seatpost as well as 27.2 and 31.6 mm diameters.
- Note: torque for the seat railes is 7Nm.
- Every piece in the Service Course SL line is available in the standard gloss black with white logos, as well as a new Beyond Black color scheme with laser-etched black logos for a stealthy look.
- Diameter:27.2 or 31.6mm
- Weight limit:300lbs
- Torque for saddle rails:7.0Nm
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.31
Spend $73.05 or over and get free shipping
Mr wrightGorgeous seat post at a price I couldn't say no to, everything about it is quality and when tied up with my carbon slr makes for a very light set up.
Mr BeveridgeLight weight with good clamping mechanism, holds the saddle well with plenty of adjustment available. Half a star off as the zipp logo on one side was slightly faded.
Mr PowellVery light and well finished. Very happy with it