Zipp Seatpost Service Course SL is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Zipp Seatpost Service Course SL
This item was discontinued 6th May 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Better fit means better performance. If your saddle is out of position, you’ll waste energy with every pedal stroke. That was our foremost consideration in creating the Service Course® SL seatpost.
- The secure, low-profile clamp allows the saddle to slide farther back along the rails, and with 0 mm and 20 mm setback options, it’s possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit.
- This unique clamp design also features downward-facing bolt heads that allow micro-adjustment of the saddle even after it is mounted.
- For high strength, low weight, and efficient use of every gram, the shaft and head are not bonded but are 3D-forged from a single piece of 7075 aluminum.
- To further reduce weight, the 220 g (275 x 27.2) 0 mm setback Service Course SL seatpost uses titanium bolts and more intricate machining than the regular Service Course seatpost.
- The Service Course SL Seatpost is available in 330 mm length for the 0 mm setback option and 275 mm and 350 mm lengths for the 20 mm setback seatpost as well as 27.2 and 31.6 mm diameters.
- Note: torque for the seat railes is 7Nm.
- Every piece in the Service Course SL line is available in the standard gloss black with white logos, as well as a new Beyond Black color scheme with laser-etched black logos for a stealthy look.
- Diameter:27.2 or 31.6mm
- Weight limit:300lbs
- Torque for saddle rails:7.0Nm
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.80