Zipp Tangente Presta Valve Inner Tube - 700c
RRP $9.36Save 17%
Out of Stock
Zipp Tangente Tube Butyl with Aluminum Presta Valve 37mm (use with Tangente Valve Extender and Wrench) 700c x 19/25c
- The Zipp® Tangente butyl road inner tube with a removable core is designed to improve rotational stability by decreasing rotational mass at the valve body.
- It features a lightweight aluminum Presta-valve body, 37 mm length with a removable valve core.
- Tubes are 700c x 19-25 mm, weighing 89 g without a valve extender.
- The aluminum valve body saves weight, allowing us to make a tube that is .85 mm thick to optimize durability.
- Zipp Integrated Valve Extenders also are available in lengths for each Zipp wheel along with a handy wrench set.
- Note: Designed specifically for use with Zipp`s new Integrated Valve Extenders and Tangente Valve Wrench set.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25
Spend $62.50 or over and get free shipping
Mr HoyleI bought this to go with my zipp wheels as a spare as they match the tubes supplied with the wheel set and are compatible with zipp valve extenders...great
BainesThe only tube for Zipp Firecrest wheels but it does loose air over time. Seems to survive Hebden Bridge weather and roads so pretty good in my opinion