BeOne CRD Pro Alloy 29er Mountain Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
BeOne CRD Pro Alloy 29er Mountain Bike
This item was discontinued 22nd June 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Frame: BeOne CRD29 Pro Alloy 7005
- Fork: Rock Shox XC32 100mm
- Headset: FSA NO.10P Internal ZS style 1-1/8"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M670
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M670
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M670
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore BL-M595
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR-M596 180mm F, 160mm R
- Hubs: Shimano WH-MT66 29" TL Black
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG62 11-36T
- Rims: Shimano WH-MT66 29" TL Black
- Tires: Schwalbe Rapid Rob perf. 2.25
- Cranks: Shimano SLX FC-M670
- Chainrings: 42-32-24T
- Chain: Shimano HG74
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA 68mm
- Stem: FSA Afterburner Flat
- Handlebar: FSA Afterburner Flat 670 wide
- Saddle: Selle Italia Q-bik XC
- Seatpost: FSA SP-190-MTC 31.6 400mm 0mm setback
- Seatpostclamp: Superlight Road clamp 34,9mm
- Pedals: No pedals
- Framesizes:17 or 19 inch
- Colour: Matte Black - Grey
- Weight: 11,9 kg
Supplied in its original box 90% assembled. The bike will require the front wheel & bars fitting and some fine tuning of the gears and brakes, easily done by a competent home mechanic. If you are unsure please give us a call and we can build the bike for you; for a small extra charge.