Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a refund or exchange if the are returned to Merlin Cycles within 14-30 days from receipt subject to the following conditions:-
* Goods are returned carriage paid
* Goods are returned unused (not fitted) and in perfect condition in its original packaging where appropriate.
* Please do not return in the goods original packaging without first wrapping the goods or using a jiffy bag, please do not stick labels or write on the goods original packaging.
* Goods returned after 30 days may be accepted but a credit note voucher will be given in lue of a direct refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. Goods purchased as a Christmas present can be returned during January for exchange or refund.
* Please include a copy of your receipt and a full covering letter (or our returns form) with all returns and for your protection, please keep your proof of posting.
* If sending goods back from ouside of the EU you must marked the "Returned Goods - Failed Sale" failure to do so may lead to the parcel being returned.
* You do no need to call before sending any goods back to ourselves, simply fill in the returns form and retrun to the address on your inoice, all the details are also on the returns form.
* We may not b eable accept the return of custom built/specially ordered products such a bicycles and wheels as these products are built to each customers requirements. Please call if you have any problems with custom goods
We will contact you when we have actioned your return explaining what we have done in regards to your request, be it a refund, exchange or waiting for warranty inspection/repair. For refunds please allow 10 days for any refunds to show in your credit card / Maestro accounts from when we recieved the goods.
We will endeavour to rectify the problem as soon as feasibly possible.
If you need to return an item due to the fault of Merlin Cycles please contact us and we will email you a returns label so you can send the goods back at our costs.
If you have an item that you need to return to Merlin Cycles due to a fault within its warranty period please contact us first as we may be able to offer advice over the telephone.
If in the event you need to post an item back please include a copy of your receipt together with full details of the problem so as to help us with a speedy return.
Please note some items may need to be returned to the UK manufacturer/distributor for inspection/repair.
Goods must be returned in a clean condition, postage paid.
We are sorry but we are unable to refund postage costs.
The warranty is to repair or replace at the manufacturers discretion.
If the goods are found to be out of warranty we will try to work with you to find the best possible solution.
If you require non warranty goods to be returned you will need to cover the postage costs.
If you have purchased something that is not the right size, model or colour and required a replacement quickly, the easiest solution is to purchase the correct item from our store and return the first item to ourselves with a note asking for a full refund.
We operate as an ethical, customer focused business and make every effort to ensure a positive experience in dealing with our customers. We know that you have a choice, and appreciate that you choose us.