Beone CRD Sport Carbon 29er Mountain Bike
BeOne UD Carbon fibre frame
Full Shimano Deore groupset
Stylish internal cable routing
Kit from top brands like RockShox, FSA and Prologo
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
+ + + +
Beone CRD Sport Carbon 29er Mountain Bike $1,093.76 Shimano XC50N SPD Shoes - Black/Red $91.15 Crank Brothers Eggbeater 2 Pedals $54.66 Camelbak Limited Edition Podium Bottle 610ml/21oz - 2014 $9.36 Elite Custom Race Resin Bottle Cage $10.41RRP: $3,058.69Our Price: $1,259.34Buy Now Bundle Price: $1,250.15
A sub-24 lbs carbon fibre 29er with a RockShox Recon fork, full Shimano Deore gruppo, FSA and Prologo finishing kit and a Shimano MT66 wheelset for £999.95
Let's say that again.
A flipping light 29er carbon hardtail with great bits for under £1000.
The suggested retail price for the BeOne CRD29 Comp Carbon was £2150. So that means we have it for sale at less than half price!
That's almost enough on its own to convince you to get one but we think there'll be a few people out there who possibly need a tad more info about it.
It's an unapologetically racey bike. The fast-handling geometry as well as the choice of build kit are all focussed on being rapid. Long top tubes, flat bars, fork lockout, stiff frame tubes, fast tyres, triple chainset. That sort of thing.
That's not to say that it has to stay that way. It's a bike that can adapt to how you want it. Over the many happy years that you'll be zipping around the trails on the CRD29 Comp Carbon you may wish to tweak it a bit. You can tone its racerboy stylings if you wanted more of an all-day, all rounder explorer.
Having said that, we'd leave it as it is and appreciate the velocity and adrenalin that's on tap.
It's always going to be an extremely responsive bike. The UD carbon fibre frame is about reacting to your input as immediately as possible. From the stout tapered head tube through to the oversize bottom bracket area, the whole thing screams "GO!"
The sculpted, wavy shaped carbon frame is a joy to behold. The cabling runs internally and this really helps with the clean and pure look of the bike. The entrance and exit ports for the cabling are extremely neatly done.
What about the rest of the bike then? You'll struggle to find a £1000 carbon 29er that's kitted out as well as this one (it's actually a £2000+ bike remember?)
Shimano, RockShox and FSA are all over this bike. There's no cost-cutting no-name own-brand bits sneaked in. You can read the full spec list below.
The BeOne CRD29 Sport Carbon is a fast and fun carbon hardtail 29er of a class that's way above its sub-£1k sale price. You shouldn't just buy a bike "because it's cheap". A ropey bike is a ropey bike no matter how cheap it is. The CRD29 Sport Carbon is a primo mountain bike regardless of the cost.
- Frame: BeOne CRD29 Sport UD Carbon
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon RL 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C 1,5" integrated
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M593
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M590
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M591
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore BL-M596
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR-M595 180mm F, 160mm R
- Hubs: Shimano WH-MT66 29" TL Black
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG62 11-36T
- Rims: Shimano WH-MT66 29" TL Black
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph perf. 2.25 folding
- Cranks: Shimano Deore FC-M590
- Chainrings: 42-32-24T
- Chain: Shimano HG54
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA 68mm
- Stem: FSA Afterburner Flat
- Handlebar: FSA Afterburner Flat 670 wide
- Saddle: Prologo Nago EVO X10
- Seatpost: FSA SP-190-MTC 31.6 350mm 0mm setback
- Seatpostclamp: Mortop Superlight Road clamp 34,9mm
- Pedals: No pedals
- Framesizes: 17 19 21 inch
- Colour: Matte Black - Grey
- Weight: 10,8 kg
- Supplied in its original box 90% assembled, it will require the front wheel & bars fiting and some fine tuning of the gears are brakes, easily done by a compentent home mechanic. If you are unsure please give us a call and we call build the bike for you for a small extra charge.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
TNTPost Global Pack 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $0.00
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $46.88
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
What can I say but wow, I was really impressed by this bike when it first arrived and still am now. May even tempt the Mrs into getting one.
Absolutely brilliant. I have been looking for a carbon framed mtb for a while and this one caught my eye for value and spec. Since it arrived I haven`t been off it. Its very light, rides really nicely. I am 5'10" and Merlin`s advice to get a large was spot on. I am a cycle mechanic and set up from box was good for me. Delivery was by DPD and this was a great service with a map showing progress until van was just around the corner.