Carbotech K30 Wheel Kit
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- In stock
- In stock
- Out of stock
- Rims: Carbotech K30 alloy, 30mm deep, black anodised
- Hubs: Formula Q/R Hubs
- Spokes: Double butted stainless, black, aero profile
- Drilling: 28 hole rear, 24 hole front
- Lacing: X2 front & Rear
- Skewers: Q/R skewers supplied
- Weight: 1780g pair (ex skewers)
- Servicing: Easily maintained hubs, spokes can be replaced and wheel trued without any special tools
- Includes rim tapes & tubes
- Sram PG1050 cassette 10 speed
- Pair Michelin Pro4 race tyres
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
TNTPost Global Pack 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $24.91
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $49.82
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
This is a cracking deal!
The Michelin Pro4 tyres are as good as anything I have ever ridden - wet grip is simply superb. Be careful when fitting them though, as they are a very tight fit on the Carbotechs - would be easy to pinch a tube.
The SRAM cassette works perfectly with any combination of SRAM/Shimano drivetrain - I'm running it with an Ultegra 53/39 up front, with a SRAM PC-1050 chain.
Shifting is quiet and precise and the 12-26 cassette gives plenty of gears for all terrain.
Schwalbe tubes do the job as expected.
Now for the wheels themselves......
so much better than expected. I've ridden over 500 miles on them so far, with no issues. Quality/finish is perfectly acceptable, and they roll along fine once up to speed.
An excellent commuting/winter training wheelset.
Considering that the tyres and cassette would cost around