Extra 10% off Hope When you spend over £50 Save An Extra $9.45 at the checkout
Hope Stainless Steel MTB Bottom Bracket
RRP $104.99 Save 10%
Hope Stainless Steel Bottom Bracket
- External BSA threaded options of Hope's stainless steel bottom brackets
- Oversized 30mm option for hope cranks. Other models are standard 24mm for Shimano cranks
- The machined aluminium cups hold full stainless steel cartridge bearings
- These custom, Swiss made bearings are double sealed, fully serviceable and removable which give much greater life span than stock units.
- The bearings are made (as all our bearings are) by INA and have been designed to run directly on the crankset axle, without the use of shims or spacers - again increasing life and reliability.
- We use a non contact, free running labyrinth seal to protect the bearing externally, and the machined aluminium centre tube is sealed internally with o-rings.
- The unit is suitable for 68, 73 and 83mm shell widths.
- Standard 6 colours are available on cups - red, blue, silver, black, purple and gunmetal, with the centre tubes being black
- Weight approx. 113g
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mrs SteeleSimply the best value for money bottom bracket. Reliable, strong and great quality. Excellent service from Merlin.
Mr EvansI purchased this bottom bracket to replace a Shimano one. As with all components manufactured by the Hope boys and girls the bottom bracket is just another well made item. Super smooth in use which is mainly down to the quality bearings, you buy cheap you buy twice! Simple to fit with the correct tools, stripped and fitted in 10 mins!
Mr CarrAnother great Hope product. The finishing is second to none and it runs like a dream. Great price and fast delivery as usual from Merlin! Thank you.
Mr mackayMade in the UK and well sealed against nasty Scottish mud and grit. The bearings are very smooth running
Mr CrooksLooks great and is the smoothest bottom bracket ever!
Mr EllisHad one of these in my Hardtail for 6 years, re-grease regular, still running great, service from Merlin great yet again.
AndyA quality piece of kit from Hope, easy to fit even for a novice fettler of bikes. These bearings are more spinny than a spinny thing and ultra smooth. Excellent service from Merlin once again, thanks for answering my novice questions, received the goods within two days of placing my order, what more can I say.
Gavin BairdTop quality product and well presented in its packaging. Expensive however worth it. !
Mr ParkesSolid and reliable and looks nice
Mr MillsGreat product and the usual suberb service from merlin. Its looks and feels suberb but its only been a couple of weeks, so its hard to really review it.
Mr LANGHORNExcellent price. Super fast delivery. Probably the best online bike shop right now. A+++++++++
Mr HansonSimple instructions, easy to install, silent in operation. As spinny as a spinny thing.
Mr NORMANConsiderably better made than shimano items and very smooth.
Mr MannFantastic Bottom Bracket, very smooth