Hope Stainless Steel MTB Bottom Bracket
- The external bottom bracket is available with two different bearing options.
- All common systems are covered with this upgrade unit - making it ideal for Shimano, Race Face and others.
- The machined aluminium cups hold either full stainless steel cartridge bearings, or ceramic bearings in stainless races.
- These custom, Swiss made bearings are double sealed, fully serviceable and removable which give much greater life span than stock units.
- The bearings are made (as all our bearings are) by INA and have been designed to run directly on the crankset axle, without the use of shims or spacers - again increasing life and reliability.
- We use a non contact, free running labyrinth seal to protect the bearing externally, and the machined aluminium centre tube is sealed internally with o-rings.
- The unit is suitable for 68 & 73mm shell widths.
- Standard 6 colours are available on cups - red, blue, silver, black, gold and gunmetal, with the centre tubes being black on the stainless and gunsmoke on the ceramic.
- The ceramic weighs 109g and the stainless 113g
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Another great Hope product. The finishing is second to none and it runs like a dream. Great price and fast delivery as usual from Merlin! Thank you.
Made in the UK and well sealed against nasty Scottish mud and grit. The bearings are very smooth running
Looks great and is the smoothest bottom bracket ever!
Had one of these in my Hardtail for 6 years, re-grease regular, still running great, service from Merlin great yet again.
A quality piece of kit from Hope, easy to fit even for a novice fettler of bikes. These bearings are more spinny than a spinny thing and ultra smooth.
Excellent service from Merlin once again, thanks for answering my novice questions, received the goods within two days of placing my order, what more can I say.
Top quality product and well presented in its packaging. Expensive however worth it. !
Solid and reliable and looks nice
Great product and the usual suberb service from merlin. Its looks and feels suberb but its only been a couple of weeks, so its hard to really review it.
Excellent price. Super fast delivery. Probably the best online bike shop right now. A+++++++++
Simple instructions, easy to install, silent in operation. As spinny as a spinny thing.
Considerably better made than shimano items and very smooth.
Fantastic Bottom Bracket, very smooth