Lezyne Road Drive Pump
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Lezyne Road Drive is a high pressure hand pump made entirely of aluminum for precise and lightweight construction.
- The barrel, handle, piston, end caps and pump mount are all custom CNC machined.
- The HP design makes this a frame pump replacement, easily inflating tires to riding pressure with fewer strokes.
- It comes equipped with our ABS Speed Flex Hose, which is a Presta ONLY inflation system.
- One end of the hose is a threaded Presta valve connection with ABS, while the other side has Lezyne's Slip Fit system for fast valve engagement.
MEDIUM : 216mm | 96g
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.75
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.75
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.49
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Had the mini pump for a couple of months now and had the opportunity to assess how usable it is. Impressed by how easy it is to get a road tyre up to a high pressure with a mini pump. So good in fact that I haven't felt need to re-inflate tyre later at home using a track pump. And of course it is small enough to fit in a jersey pocket. Very pleased, good pump, definitely recommend.
Its a pump :-). I have found it easier to use than one that fits directly onto valve. Like most claims of massive pressure performance it falls short but I can get 100psi in a tyre without busting a gut or bending the valve (done this soo many times before). Expensive and might last but too early to tell. Should really bite the bullet and buy a decent frame mount pump but so uncool these days.