Supra RA30 Wheels
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Road Racing - Aluminium Clincher 30mm - Multiperformance Medium Profile
- Front Hub: 2 X seal cardridge bearing
- Rear Hub: 4 X seal cardridge bearing, Body 8/9/10speed, Shimano/Sram Fitting
- Spokes: Sapim Force Black, Front 20 / Rear 24
- Rims: Lightweight Aluminium Clincher 30mm, Shiny Black Finish, CNC-Side
- Extra: Skewers - Cr-mo hollow included
- Weight: Front 675g / Rear 870g
- 10 Speed
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
- Spring Parcel 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $22.48
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $44.97
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
First impressions, they look great, they are actually 11 speed and therefore future proofed.
Impressions after a few rides, very smooth and true. A lot lighter than the R500s I upgraded from and is defo noticeable on steep climbs. Would love to say I am now faster but gains of any speed are also marginal and fluctuate. However, I did set a personal best of averaging 20.6mph to work
The finish is very good, they are true and spin very smooth, good bearing
Really good product and as always Merlin's prices cannot be beaten. These run well, light and well constructed
Impressed with these wheels, close to claimed weight 1560g as stated 1540g. Super smooth bearings, I also had the RA27 and so impressed brought these. Brilliant service from Merlin, super quick delivery and super product. Keep these in stock Merlin, again first in offering a new product but with superb quality. Merlin a name to trust... thank you
Very pleased with my new wheels and glad I got them in white they look so cool. These wheels are lighter than my mavic elites which I have on my other bike. Been out a few times now and no problems with them at all. But will post if I do.
Supra is the in-house component manufacturer for Dutch brand Sensa bikes (so I learned from one of the guys at Merlin) - just like Bontrager is to Trek. I hadn't heard of them before so it was a bit of a punt to buy them, but at the low online price of
Very pleased with these wheels, the quality seems very good for the price. The finish is very good, they are true and spin very smooth, and they are certainly no heavier than the claimed weight - actually they feel a bit lighter than expected for a semi-aero rim.