Crud Catcher Front Mudguard
- Seeing as Crud had updated the Raceguard, Crud thought they might as well do a number on the CRUDCATCHER as well.
- They basically took the futuristic shape of the old ZX Crudcatcher, and crafted a soft nose on it.
- While they were at it they put some protective cushioning between the frame and the blade, and moved the fixing lugs to accommodate fatter frame tubes.
- That`s all there is to this one.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.40
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.40
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Catches crud... I don't know why you'd by any other mudguard?
Exactly as described, very quick delivery!
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Not perfect at keeping the mud at bay, but to be honest, none are! This one certainly stops a good 80-90% of the big chunks though. Looks good too!
Larger size works well although forks do foul front of guard at times.
quality item, looks good, cuts down a lot of the Lancashire dirt thrown up (rains a lot around here!)
a little fiddly to fit on large square frames (giant talon) cuts out 95% of spray
Purchased this with the with the rear crud cathcher.
Again a real easy fit, quick to take off, does the job well.
these are great mud gaurds. easy to fit and do the job what more do you want ?
A 5* MUST HAVE - so simple but effective it makes you think WHY COULDN'T I HAVE THOUGH OF THAT!!!
Stops such a huge % of debris you would not believe. Great Price (as always).
Combine these with a RRP Neoprene mudguard and youre looking at about 90% reduction in debris coming off the front tyre.
childsplay to install, very strong O rings and can take some real hard battering! - does not slip or move and also doubles up as a handy gurad to stop nasty stone chips on the bike frame!