Etxeondo Sair 3/4 Bib Shorts
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The Etxeondo Sair Bib Short, great for Spring and Autumn Cycling. The Ketaren fabric acts as a heat insulator to maintain heat and was also developed to provide greater muscular support for improved performance. The lower part of the bib knickers are finished with anti-slip elastic bands. Easy and quick drying allows the body to maintain a constant temperature, thereby diminishing energy wasted.
What features can you expect from the Etxeondo Sair Bib Shorts?
- Ketaren fabric
- Quick drying
- Elastic anti-slip bands with lower support
- Made in Spain
Padding: Behar Chamois.
- Thick double-layer chamois that has a double-density design which cushions and protects very well, in addition to freeing the perineal region of all pressure.
- Cushion with a revolutionary shape, designed to ensure maximum elasticity and freedom of movement.
- Two high-density inserts under the main surface offer the best possible shock absorption, particularly protecting the hip and pelvic bones and leaving the perineal region free of pressure for greater comfort.
- TARS foam perforated for greater ventilation and moisture control. It is available in microfiber fabric.
- Elasticity on all four sides to improve freedom of movement.
Etxeondo – Quality, Detail, Passion
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.70
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.40
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Well fitting and v comfy pad, proper 3/4 length. Would have been nice to have some reflective detailing for dusk and morning rides. Great service from merlin
Usually only wear Assos shorts/bibs etc. but thought I'd give these a go as they were such a good price. Very good quality, excellent pad which has been comfortable on rides upto three hours so far. A far simpler design than the Assos equivelant but seems to do the job equally as well.Would buy this brand again in the future if available. Excellent service from Merlin Cycles too!