Etxeondo Women's Olaia Bib Shorts
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The Etxeondo Women’s Olaia Bib Short provide maximum comfort and spectacular fitting with innovative rip-proof and one piece seamless bibs.
What features can you expect from the Etxeondo Women’s Olaia Bib Shorts?
- One-piece seamless bibs
- Elastic seams
- Elastic Etxeondo bands
- Reflective details
- Made in Spain
Padding: Angliru chamois
- Three-layer chamois that provides great shock absorption. Three independent pieces allow you to move in multiple directions for added comfort. Its special microfiber fabric provides greater breathability and hygiene.
- Specially designed for the female anatomy with an exclusive high-density, pearl-shaped insert.
- Its anatomic shape obtained by ultrasound ensures a perfect fit for women’s curves.
- Made with E.I.T. microfiber with a double-layer structure which helps to collect and expel moisture.
- Angliru provides greater breathability and fast drying.
- High-density, highly elastic multi-thickness foam allows this chamois to move with the body, thus minimising chafing and friction. Excellent shock absorption.
- Seamless construction for greater comfort.
- Antibacterial and very breathable.
Etxeondo – Quality, Detail, Passion
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.83
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great quality items that fit the wife perfectly. She says "the extra padding in the shorts make longer rides more enjoyable and bearable".
Excellent shorts. I've worn them on a few 2+ hr rides now and I have no complaints. The only reason that they don't have 5 stars is that I have found the straps have a tendency to roll onto themselves - that being said I haven't noticed it on rides and it certainly doesn't affect comfort. I would definitely but these shorts again.
Really comfortable bib shorts. Worn on 180km trip and no saddle sores. Shorts are a good length (to the tops of my knee, not racer-style short!), elastic at the bottom is very comfortable and holds shorts in place well. Material is soft and breathable. Chamois is extremely soft and nicely padded.
Great quality shorts ..mrs P says they are are big improvement over her specialized BG shorts.