Hope Vision R8 Front LED Light
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- 8 X Cree XP-G2 LEDs
- 2200 measured lumens, 3000 generated lumens
- 7800mAh (6 cell) ES Li-ion battery with charge indicator
- 2 hour run time in max mode (using the 7800mAh battery
- Custom designed beam pattern, blending 4 x spot, 2 x diffused and 2 x elliptical optics
- 6 power levels (2 sequences of 3, including flash)
- Power level feedback via coloured backlit oush button
- QR bayonet fitting for handlebar mounting
- Weight: 180g lamp unit, 665g with battery and bar mount
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $21.34
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
This light is very impressive, and its overall power is like no other bike light that I have ever used. Highly recommended - Whats not to like ??
The hope R8 defines new standards in quality, fit and performance. It is in effect bottled day light, you will not get a better light on the market today. The mounting system used on the R8 places the light exactly where you want it over the front wheel. The finish is outstanding and although this light is not cheap you must be aware that hope never made it to fit a price range, they made it to be incredible.
The usual hope quality no surprises there. The amount of light this thing puts out is amazing the spread is brilliant. Its like having the sun in a little cnc box. The lamp is not too heavy for the helmet with the battery in a back pack. Only small downside is the battery is a bit heavy but this much light output for as long as it can do needs a good battery. Amazing bit of kit.