Lezyne Lever Patch Repair Kit
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Integrated Tire Repair Kit
- All-in-one patch kit & tire lever combo. Durable, refillable aluminum case with press-fit end caps.
- Power Cap Levers
- Power Cap Levers serve as both tire levers with integrated spoke hook and end caps.
- Aggressive Hook Geometry
- Levers utilize a thin, aggressive hook geometry that provides ideal leverage over difficult tire beads
- Reusable Scuffer
- Lever Kit include a durable and reusable tube stainless steel tube scuffer.
- Patches that Stretch
- Lezyne glueless patches use a specially developed synthetic rubber compound that stretches and conforms to inflated tubes.
- Composite Matrix
- Power Cap Levers are made of durable, high-strength nylon composite matrix.
- Useful Instructions
- Patch instructions have a selfadhesive backing and serve as an emergency tire boot.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Very surprised how compact it is, perfect size to fit in my seat bag. Already used the tyre levers, they worked a treat
Smart compact kit, with everything you need to do road side repairs.
Neat size and can get a few extras inside too - money etc. Levers are good and have spoke hook on. Can be a bit fiddly to clip the levers on - but then you'd hope not to have to use it.
I am delighted with the repair kit because it comes very well prepared to not spoil patches within. Not seen one that came with a metal kit. Also takes up very little space to go by bike is very important.
Ok I am guilty of favouring form over function here. I love the integrated design of the whole package. There's enough room in the aluminium case to stash more patches, a tyre boot, chain links and even some cash, which keeps things nice and tidy in my seat pack. The only negative is that the tyre levers are only just about up to the job. I've changed one inner using tem and, okay it was a new tyre so tough to stretch, but these levers were straining and could have benefitted from having a third one in the set to do the job. It is pretty though......
Perfect compact kit, fits in my saddle pack a treat and is surprisingly robust for such a small kit!
Cool. bit tricky to open.
haven't used any of the patches yet so going with a neutral 3 star review