Sensa Giulia Supremo Limited Edition
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Monocoque Generation5 - Zero Void Curing - UD Carbon Fibre
- Di2 Compatable for internal cables and battery mount, can easily be converted for mechanical & Di2.
- Full Carbon dropouts with replaceable inserts/hanger
- PressFit EightSix bottom bracket allowing for maximun downtube width
- Zero Void Curving - ZVC technology creates smooth inner surfaces with less material
- Generation 5 Carbon - G% Carbon is our latest optimized mix in carbon-fibre
- One point Five - The 1.5" bottom headset bearing created maximum stiffness
- Fork - Supra full carbon fibre Gen5 Tapered 1.5"
- Supremo frame which is 150g lighter than the standard Giulia
- Sti levers, front and rear derailleur: Ultegra 6800 11 speed
- Brakes calipers: Shimano BR561
- Chainset: Shimano FC500 compact
- Cassette and Chain: 105 5800 11 speed
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebar: Deda
- Stem: Deda
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro
- Tires: Vredestein Fortezza
- Saddle: Supra Comp Line
- Sizes: 50 - 53 - 55 - 58 - 61 cm (sloping)
- Colour: Matt Black Carbon UD as pictured
- Weight: 7.3 KG (supplier claimed)
- This special offer build is of a fixed specification
Build time: We keep these bikes ex stock but please allow up to 7 days for PDI & delivery, we will advise on delivery time on reciept of your order but please feel free to call or email for current lead times.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
Spring Parcel 4-8 Days: $123.84
Spring Global is part of TNT post NL, the parcel will be handed over to your national parcel service on arrival in your country. Please not this service does not have a guaranteed delivery time, please allow 7-14 days.
My first carbon bike, I'd been looking at various other main brand and also some UK bikes solidly for about a month before taking the plunge. With a limited budget I stumbled across the Sensa Bikes on offer @ Merlin. With stock down to one I reviewed the geometries and decided to go for the Guilia Supremo Limited Edition. I have been nothing but impressed with the bike so far and with the service from Merlin. In terms of the bike, it came virtually fully built just needing the handle bars attaching. Unlike other bike's I've had in the past no need for faffing. The bike is as good looking as it is in the pics. I was dubious going for a relatively unknown company in the UK but everyone who has seen the bike has been very impressed with the spec and the build. As stated by one of the other reviews the bike comes with a mix of Ultegra and 105 components. The 105 11/28 has been swapped with a Ultegra 11/28 cassette for some of the lovely Welsh hills. Tyres swapped for 25mm but the rest is as it came. Ultegra gears crisp, indexed and running sweet. Wheels are fast, free running and solid without being too heavy. Really nice finishing kit (Deda, San Marco). Bikes solid, power is straight in through massive BB and I feel confident on the bike. The bike is perfect for what I need at this point and it's got plenty of options for future upgrades. Very happy. Would recommend the brand Sensa over some of the well know bikes. Good reviews around the net for them, rarely under four out of 5 stars.
Fab bike. Nice and light. Stiff and responsive. Good deal too!
For the money this bike is incredible value. The frame is excellent, the down tube is huge with a massive bottom bracket that means no effort is wasted. The top tube is quite short which suits me perfectly. The ultegra levers and mechs are very smooth. The wheels are good reliable units with fantastic tyres. It came with an 11/25 cassette which I've changed to an 11/28 as I like smaller gears. I've just completed a 115 mile ride and I've no sore shoulders or arms. All I can say is buy one if you can.
The frame is very well thought out and the bike is very responsive and comfortable. I was very pleased with this buy! I am 6ft 1 and the 58 frame is a perfect fit !
Fantastic Bike. Great value for the spec. Big fan of Sensa bikes. Bike came totally assembled. Very good service from Merlin.