Sensa Romagna Special
Sensa has been making bikes for 25 years, enthusiastic cyclists themselves, Sensas bikes have been ridden in; The Alps, the Pyrenees, the Ardennes and of course the Dutch cycling courses as that’s where Sensa is based.
The Romagna's hydroformed double butted aluminium frame is a creature of beauty, the welds are near seamless; giving the Romagna an almost “carbon” look. What’s more the Romagna is fast, making this bike a great choice for racing or simply cycling. The design of the Romagna is both responsive and efficient. Finished with Shimano 105 this bike offers excellent value compared to other bikes in this price range.
Blurring the boundary between race and sportive, the Romagna is simply a fast all-day road bike. Classic all-round geometry. Uniquely butted-then-hydroformed aluminium frame with smooth welds gives a super clean and modern look.
With traditional external cable routing and non-tapered headtube, the Romagna delivers a total package that’s hard to find in any other brand. Supra carbon fork with straight blades. Various finishing builds available.
Shimano 10 speed drivetrain with double chainset options. Supra Comp handlebars, stem and seatpost. San Marco Spid saddle. Various wheelset options from Supra and Shimano. 9-9.6kg weight depending on build.
In a nutshell: great looking and fast riding aluminium suited to a wide audience.
- HFT; HydroFormed Tubing.
- A double butted tube is inserted into a Hydroform mold to create more “shape”.
- This way the Toptube+Downtube+Chainstay+Seatstay form a nice blend, which is finished of by making the main-welds smooth.
- The end-result looks like a carbon frame
- Fork: Supra carbon
- Group: Shimano 105 5700 with FC560 Chainset & 105 BR560 Calipers
- Seatpost: Supra Comp Line
- Handlebar: Supra Comp Line
- Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Wheels: Supra RA Comp Rims / Supra Hubs
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano
- Saddle: San Marco Spid
- Sizes: 52 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 62 (sloping)
- Colour: White or Black
- Weight: 9.1 KG