Sensa Trentino SL Pro
- Superlite Y-9 alloy triple butted
- All smooth welds, giving a seemless carbon like finish
- Internal cable routing
- Intergral headset, replaceable gear hanger
- Fork: Supra full carbon monocoque Gen4 tapered 1.5"
- STI Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Cassette: Shimano 6800
- Chain: Shimano 6800
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer
- Brakeset: Shimano BR561
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro
- Tyres: Vredestein Fiammante DuoComp Folding
- Bars, stem & seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Saddle: San Marco Concor
- Geometry: Click here for full details
- Weight: 8.8kg Approx.
- Image shows bike with full Ultegra, specification is as above.
- Build time: Please allow approximately 14 days for building and delivery, we do keep some ready built so please email or call if you need an urgent delivery
- Build Time 14-21 days
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $128.65
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
WOW! TOP SPECK BIKE FOR THE MONEY AND A JOY TO OWN AND RIDE, CANT FAULT IT SO FAR!
Bike arrived one week after ordering it. Quickly attached the handlebars and pedals which was all that was needed and off I went. Love the bike. Looks good, rides well and for the money is a top bit of kit. Would highly recommend Sensa and Merlin Cycles.
The photos on the web site do not do this bike justice. Its a head turner for sure.
Great bike, looks even better "in the flesh" than picture on web site. Rides great, smooth gear changes. Good piece of kit