Sensa Umbria Sora Special
- Double Butted Aluminium 7005
- Standard round 7005 tubing with butted main-tubes to keep the frame more light than using PG.
- Middle-entry level ideal for first time buyers and experienced cyclist alike
- Front Fork: Supra Alloy STR8
- Group: Full Shimano Sora 3X9 speed
- Seatpost: Supra Base Line
- Handlebar: Supra Comp Line
- Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Wheels: Tiagra hubs with Supra RA Comp rims or Weinmann rims
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano
- Saddle: Supra Race
- Sizes: 48 - 52 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 62 (sloping)
- Color: White-Red
- Weight: 9.9 KG
- Build Time 14-21 days
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $134.52
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
This is a great bike and terrific value for money. The bike is responsive, lightweight really comfortable and a joy to ride.... It looks pretty good too. I would recommend it to anyone.
This is my first road bike having until now ridden mountain bikes. After a lot of research and debate I decided to go for an entry level road bike just in case I decided they weren't for me. My first impressions of the Umbria are that it looks good. The finish on the bike is nice and for me the Sora group set works fine. Out on the road the bike handles well, no problems going around the corners and after adjusting the different position from the mountain bike it is comfortable over distance. The triple chain ring works for me on going up the hills, an easy transition from the mountain bike in terms of the gearing for steep hills. All in all I am impressed with the Sensa Umbria and would recommend to others looking for an entry level bike at a reasonable price.