Sensa Umbria Tiagra Special
- Double Butted Aluminium 7005
- Standard round 7005 tubing with butted main-tubes to keep the frame more light than using PG.
- Middle-entry level ideal for first time buyers and experienced cyclist alike
- Front Fork: Supra Alloy STR8
- Groupset: Full Shimano Tiagra 3X10 speed
- Seatpost: Supra Base Line
- Handlebar: Supra Comp Line
- Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Wheels: Sora hubs with Supra RA Comp rims
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano
- Saddle: Supra Race
- Sizes: 48 - 52 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 62 (sloping)
- Colour: Black-Red
- Weight: 9.8 KG
- Build time: We normally have these bikes ready built but at peak time buiuld time may be 7-14 days.
- Build Time 14-21 days
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $134.16
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
Excellent value bike with a stiff frame and a set of gears. According to my son excellent for sprinting
I am very happy with my recent purchase. it is my first road bike and cannot fault the bike or your service.
Ordered this bike on line because of the spec you get for the money. Watched the videos on merlins web site and decided that was the bike for me.
At this time of year they are very busy and the bike took about 14 days to arrive.
I have to admit I was a bit sceptical about ordering a bike online after purchasing a high end mtb bike from a well known cycle shop ...fords!!! And having nothing but hassle.
Well the wait was well worth it the finish of my bike The sensa Umbria tiagra special was better that expected great paint job.. Components.
The best part was straight out of the box the bikes gears were perfectly set up. So all I had to so was unpack and ride.
I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Great bike.. Price was best on the net good product.!!!