Shimano 105 5700C Carbon SPD-SL Pedals
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- SPD-SL road pedal for high performance road racing
- Designed to match the 105 10-speed group
- Wide lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence when slicing through corners
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 285 grams per pair
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.52
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.04
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great looking pedals with a smooth, secure action out the box and plenty of adjustment of the spring tension to make them feel just right. Very happy.
Having got back into cycling again after 20 years, I wanted a medium range lighter pedal from a reputable manufactuRer. I am really pleased with the pedals. They are light, very well designed and made. The amount of adjustment is great, and I have found them easy to get used to. Would definitely recommend.
Nice light pedals for the money. Easy to use and good degree of float.
Really good pedal, easy to get the power down
Brought these for my carbon road bike, weigh under the stated weight (272g) making them only 12g heavier than Dura Ace! The bearings were a little tight and the pedal did not spin when new, but after a few long rides they have freed up nicely. Good tension adjustment and a solid click on engagement. Question why you would pay more for carbon pedals. Great deal on these from Merlin at half price.
Great looking pedals and a big step up from the previous version. Look a lot more expensive than they are and even look better than my Ultegra 6700s!!
Fantastic new lightweight carbon pedal from Shimano, performs great and looks better and is lighter than my previous 105 pedals. Brilliant service from Merlin, arrived next day with standard delivery! Cheapest price on net too!! Will certainly be using Merlin again soon..
Great pedals, virtually identical to the more expensive ultegra pedals just slightly heavier. Been using 105 pedals for a while now but these are my first carbon pair, and they look and feel great. Easy to set up and adjust, good hardwearing cleats. Unless you're an eite athlete and every gram counts, look no further than these.
Great pedals, upgraded from basic 105 pedals, these look great. Lighter and have a good positive click when you clip in and release....Would recommend.