Shimano are the biggest manufacturers of cycle components anywhere in the world. Based in Japan, Shimano make products for all the major cycling disciplines including road, mountain, trekking and leisure. With a huge range on offer they’ll definitely have something to suit you on almost any type of bike.
Shimano have developed its components to a suit a certain ride style and matched its gears, brake and wheels into a corresponding range or “groupset”
Components include: bottom bracket; brake callipers, brake discs, brake levers; cables; cassette; chain; chainset (cranks & chainrings); gear levers (or ‘STI’ combined gear and brake levers); gear mechanisms – often referred to as mechs or derailleurs - for front & rear; pedals and wheels.
Groupsets are identified by their own individual brand names with all the latest gadgets and innovations introduced at the top and steadily filtering down the range in following years. The mid-model groupsets of today now have features previously only seen on pro team bikes a few years earlier. Shimano’s latest invention sees the introduction of electronic shifting for road bikes called Di2. This started out of the top of the range groupset Durace and is now available in Ultegra for a cheaper price but with only small penalty of slight weight gain.
Groupsets are categorised by discipline and hierarchy as follows:
- Dura Ace – Tested by Pro cycling teams over grand tours and one day classic this is the pinnacle of Shimano’s road groupsets. Available in mechanical or Di2.
- Ultegra – Features many of the innovations seen on previous Durace models but at fraction of the price. Also available in mechanical or Di2
- 105 – Available in silver or black finishes and incorporates technology previously seen in Durace and Ultegra only a few years earlier.
- Tiagra – Offers the same level of engineering as the more premium groups but at a much more affordable price, a great robust all round group.
- Sora – Now with dual control just like the rest of the range, enjoy around 90% of the benefits of the more premium products at a bargain price.
- XTR – Top of the range MTB componentry featuring lightweight carbon and polished metal this is the cutting edge of cycle design and function.
- Deore XT – Still one of the best groupset Shimano has to offer and a cheaper price than XTR with only minimal weight gain.
- SLX – Come in 2x10 or 3x10 and offers smooth shifting, precise braking and great performance at a great price.
- Deore – Easy to use and easy to maintain, a top spec entry level system for the serious rider.
Downhill / Freeride
- Saint – Dedicated and designed purely for DH this groupset has been tested to the limits to deliver flawless, rock solid performance
- Zee – Using Saint technology of old Zee delivers great shifting and robust performance at a price you can afford.
Shimano are now also respected manufacturers of footwear producing a large range of many road, mountain, trail, commuting and BMX shoes. They also produce an ever expanding range of tools which are made to Shimano’s usual high standards.
- Road Bike Chainrings
- Jockey Wheels
- Disc Brake Pads
- Factory Road Wheels
- Freehub Bodies
- Mountain Bike Bottom Brackets
- Road Bike Brake & Gear Cables
- Arm, Leg & Knee Warmers
- Road Bike Bottom Brackets
- Road Bike Brake Calipers
- Flat Pedals
- Road Brake Pads
- Mountain Bike Cassettes
- Wheel Spares
- Mountain Bike Brake & Gear Cables
- Bicycle Workshop Tools
- Road Bike Cassettes
- Road Bike Chains
- Factory Mountain Bike Wheels
- Mountain Bike Chains
- Road Bike Chainsets
- V-Brake Kits
- Shimano SPD Pedals
- Shimano Disc Brake Spares
- Sale Wheels
- Mountain Bike Chainrings
- V-Brake Pads
- Road Bike Front Derailleurs
- Shimano Disc Brakes
- Mountain Bike Chainsets
- Shimano Hydration Packs
- Road Bike Rear Derailleurs
- Chainset Bash Guards
- V-Brake Levers
- Road Bike Gear Levers
- Groupsets by Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM
- Mountain Bike Front Derailleurs
- Shimano Jockey Wheels
- Mountain Bike Rear Derailleurs
- Mountain Bike Gear Levers
- Road Bike Pedals
- Mountain Bike Groupsets
- Shimano Di2 Spares
Shimano Ultegra 6700 10 Speed Cassette$46.98RRP: $96.81Save 51%
Shimano Ultegra 6700 Bottom Bracket$17.92RRP: $34.53Save 48%
Shimano Disc Brake Brackets$9.68RRP: $11.06Save 12%
Shimano Ultegra 6800 Groupset$726.53RRP: $1,383.93Save 48%
Shimano Ultegra 6800 Cassette$59.44RRP: $82.97Save 28%
Shimano Ultegra 6750 Compact Chainset - Grey$138.33RRP: $276.79Save 50%
Shimano 105 5700 10 Speed Cassette$31.12RRP: $55.29Save 44%
Shimano SLX 10 Speed Cassette$34.53RRP: $55.29Save 38%
Shimano SLX M675 10 Speed Shadow+ Rear Derailleur$41.50RRP: $76.05Save 45%
Shimano XT 10 Speed Cassette$46.98RRP: $69.19Save 32%
Shimano R540 SPD-SL Pedals$31.12RRP: $55.29Save 44%
Shimano SM-SH11 SPD-SL Cleats$16.59RRP: $27.67Save 40%
Shimano R501 Wheels$103.73RRP: $166.05Save 38%
Shimano Steel Inner Gear Wire$3.45RRP: $5.53Save 38%
Shimano 10 Speed Chain Pin$2.47
Shimano HG75 SLX 10 HGX Speed Chain$20.74RRP: $31.82Save 35%
Shimano HG93 XT 9 Speed Chain$17.31RRP: $41.50Save 58%
Shimano SIS Outer Gear Casing$4.85RRP: $5.53Save 12%
Shimano M520 SPD Pedals$24.90RRP: $41.50Save 40%
Shimano 105 5700 Bottom Bracket$13.14RRP: $27.67Save 53%
Shimano Ultegra 6800 Carbon SPD-SL Pedals$112.04RRP: $172.99Save 35%
Shimano PD-R550 SPD-SL Road Pedals$44.28RRP: $83.02Save 47%
Shimano XT M786 10 Speed Shadow+ Rear Mech$66.42RRP: $96.81Save 31%
Shimano SLX M675 Disc Brakes - Front & Rear Set$124.54RRP: $207.57Save 40%
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Groupset$1,383.93RRP: $2,629.53Save 47%
Shimano MX80 Saint Flat Pedals$53.28RRP: $83.02Save 36%
Shimano R55C3 Brake Cartridges For Alloy Rims - Pair$11.06RRP: $13.77Save 20%
Shimano XT HG95 10 Speed HGX Chain$27.34RRP: $38.68Save 29%
Shimano Ultegra 6701 Chain$24.90RRP: $37.35Save 33%
Shimano Ultegra 6800 Chain$27.67RRP: $45.61Save 39%
Gear Inner Wire Caps 1.2 mm (Pack of 6)$2.08RRP: $2.76Save 25%
Shimano Deore M615 Disc Brakes - Front & Rear Set$96.81RRP: $166.05Save 42%