Shimano 105 5700 Chainrings
Genuine Shimano replacement chainrings for the 105 5700 chainset
- Genuine Shimano replacement chainrings
- Choice of silver and black
- Compact options 34 & 50 tooth 110mm BCD
- Standard options 39 & 53 tooth 130mm BCD
- The chainrings are not interchangeable, if you run compact FC5750 you must fit 34/50 and if you have a standard 39/53 on the FC5700 model you must replace with the same size.
Mr Griffiths Delivery was prompt and the price was very competetive. Fitted with no issues. Original parts had 9,500 miles ridden. Shows the quality of the 105's. Regular rider to work.no issues.
Mr Elstob I replaced my gearset and whilst the chain was really worn, the chainring was almost brand new, which goes to show how strong these Shimano 105 rings are. Definitely recommend them for value and performance.
Stephen Gears skipping, so ordered new rings and This solved the problem. This is a high quality product and by far the best price I could find, especially for the outer ring. Delivery was prompt. Excellent service
Dr Partridge Durable finish. Easy to fit to my old Truvativ compact cranks.
Mr Santos great product
Mr R Easy to fit and noticable difference to the worn out rings that were replaced
Mr Howard Item arrived in tip top condition very quickly. Great service. Replaced a worn out ring. Genuine item so perfect fit.
Mr Shaw Bought to replace some worn sora rings and they seem to do the job fine. Marking on the middle ring was a bit confusing as to how to mount, but I just overlaid my old ring and rotated until the teeth pattern matched up.