Shimano MT801 Bottom Bracket Cups
Shimano MT800 Bottom Bracket Cups
- Genuine Shimano HollowTech II bottom bracket assembly.
- Set includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner O-rings.
- Light weight seal structure helps to remove vital grams.
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water.
- Maintenance free.
- Compatible with 68 mm and 73 mm shell.
- Durable anodised finish.
- Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool - Not included
- Can be used with most Hollowtech 11 cranksets
Wayne Great quality, would but again
Wesley Best bottom bracket for price and quality
J. Reece reliable, without fault! Shimano standard at its best
Mr Hingley It's Shimano.Of course it does a great job.
Mr OBrien Great item. Note it doesn't come with the TC25 plastic adapter for installation so make sure you have the correct tool or adapter.
Grant Excellent quality bottom bracket at an excellent price, just make sure you get the 41mm tool adaptor so you can install it properly. This BB is far superior to the BB52 with a much better quality construction and higher quality smoother running bearings so it's worth paying the extra if you are looking for lack of maintenance and greater life.
Mike Branker Fast delivery, converted from SRAM gxp to XT, much better quality . Should last a year rather than 4 months.
John Beedham good product... easy to install using the adaptor and an 'old' bottom bracket spanner ... works well
Mr Unwin Used to replace a worn out square taper ISIS BB. Swapped out easily and works nice and smooth.
David Faultless Shimano BB that got paired with a Shimano M7000 SLX single crankset. All working perfectly. Quick delivery from Merlin, best price too actually, thanks again.
Mr ALCARDE Fitted first time lovely and smooth, paired it with XT crank so all working fine. Would recommend this product