Shimano BT-DN110 Di2 Internal Mount Battery
Out of Stock
Shimano BT-DN110-01 Di2 Internal Mount Battery
- The power house of Shimano Di2 is a long-life 7.4V Li-Ion battery that is both compact and reliable, taking shifting effort away from you
- Excellent sealing and reliability have been proven through repeated field tests in various riding conditions, including extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobble stone roads
- Using a hard wired battery system which is both light weight and accurate compared to current wireless technology (as a wireless system would require 4 batteries: one for the RD, one for the FD, and one for each shift lever)
- The use of a single small and discreet internal battery is light weight, efficient and creates a robust and reliable system
- One charge can give between 1000 and 2000 kilometre range depending on conditions and front mech operation (as this is the main power drain)
- 500 times rechargeable life
- Internal chip enables system wireless functionality of Bluetooth components
- Battery is to be mounted with seatpost or frame/fork manufactures hardware normally inside the seatpost or seat tube/fork steerer
- Reliable and secure water resistant E-tube terminals connection
LeeQuick delivery from Merlin as usual. Battery was brought as an upgrade to DI2 system for the new synchro shifting and to use with the Blutooth phone app, which is does well when paired new d-fly sensor.
d3425634Remarkably light weight. Good battery life, smaller than expected. Offers the synchro-shift functionality which I am a fan of.