Shimano Road Gear Cable Set - Stainless
RRP $22.80 Save 45%
Complete gear cable set for road bikes.
- Fitting new gears or completely overhauling your gear cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.2 mm inner wires (2 x 2000 mm),and black 4 mm outer casing for a complete bike (2 x 600 mm, and 1 x 320 mm), and all end caps
- Stainless inner wires provides smooth shifting and higher corrosion resistance
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- Special construction process makes for an axially stiff outer casing that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.84
Spend $68.42 or over and get free shipping
Mr Cardenas MorenoThis is a huge upgrade from what my TCR came with stock. The housing had rusted and noticed that this housing type has some inner plastic coating that I hope will keep the cables insulated better. So far everything works great, would just caution that I actually ran out of cable housing and had to reuse a small portion of old housing in order to fit the barrel adjuster but was not a big issue but something to consider should you have a 58cm bike frame with external cable routing.
Mr JefferiesSimple and reliable, good quality - sharpens the gear changing back to nearly new feeling.
Mr DoswellThese are perfect, after buying some non-shimano cables that did not index, these saved the day.
RDCoupled with my worn 105 derailleur swap to an Ultegra was a need to change cables. Very easy to do with this pack. Bike like new.
Mr StilesA good set of cables. A bit stingy with the cable housing though.
Mr HawkinsSent in a timely manner - absolutely excellent product, excellent service!
Dr ClaytonNice cable, everything you need is in the pack. If your cable has done a few years this can make a big difference to your shifting.
Possum JenkinsUsed these before and they give a very reliable and smooth setup. Would recommend 100%