Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Road Brake Cable Set - Polymer
Complete top-of-the-range brake cable set designed to suit Dura-Ace 9000 brakes
- Fitting new brakes or completely overhauling your brake cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.6 mm Polymer coated inner wires (1 x 2000 mm, 1 x 1000 mm), and SLR outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 1800 mm, 1 x 800 mm), and all end caps
- Polymer coated stainless steel inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction and reduced sliding resistance providing a lighter quicker braking operation
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- SLR casing uses a special spiral wound construction that is axially stiff yet can be bent around handlebar curves
- The outer casing is lined with a hard polymer sheath to keep its round shape to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Heney Replaces old ultegra cables. Brake actuation is a bit smoother
Grant Great cables at a good price. Easy to fit
Mr Hudon Fast shipping and Great Prices !!!! Very Satisfied
Jim The usual Shimano quality with all the parts you need to replace your brake cables. The only minor issue was the cable guides for internal routing were slightly too big for the frame recess (Giant TCR SL) so I used the existing ones which was fine.
Cesar Smooth brake modulation, great upgrade
Mr Warman Excellent upgrade to my old 7900 cables. Noticeable difference in braking feel.
Jeremy Stonehouse A great upgrade that will transform how your brakes feel!
Goober8 Shifting smooth as butter now. Never going back to normal cables
Munro The polymer coating lasts 1 race season, super slick lever pull and still works after coating degrades. Worth it for the 'good bike'.
Mr Ginley Expensive compared to standard cable sets but worth every penny. You get finger light braking with the feeling of modulation.
Mr Jerham Perfect smooth braking the best cables available !!!!!
Mr Fogarty Great cables - easy to install. Smooth and strong. Clean efficient pull and feel
Mr Sargent Best replacement brake cables
Mr Kearn Bought to replace a set of standard 7900 brake cables, built up an internally routed bike with 7900 Dura Ace. These cables are incredible, braking feels strong, and as with the shifting, the smoothness is better than on my traditionally cabled frame using 7900 cables. Highly recommended..