Shimano XT M781 10 Speed Rear Derailleur
Out of Stock
Shimano XT M781 Shadow Dyna-Sys rear mech. Can be used on a standard mech hanger or with the newer direct mount frames.
- Deore XT Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio provides a more accurate shift action making the system less prone to contamination and trail chatter
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
- Weight 234 grams approx
- Can be used direct mount
Phil "the calves" Matthews After ripping my original derailleur off with a branch in the woods I needed a replacement and after deciding on a like for like replacement I was pleased to find it at a great price @ Merlin Cycles. It was simple to fit and required very little adjustment to get it indexed. It now provides seamless gear changes what ever the condition so I would recommend this to any one riding off road wet or dry.
Bashring Quality slick shifting, built to work properly and last, like sure for men it won't let you down
Jason We all know the deal with XT. Great quality, reliable and no fuss. This derailleur is just awesome. Easy shifts everytime with no hassles. It gets full of mud and just keeps shifting. Great price from Merlin and I have them shipped to South Africa in 4 days.
Mr Itikawa Excellent product. Recommend buying.
Mr Quinton The XT rear mech is the mech of choice for me, the shadow design is great keeping the mech out of harms way, the spring tension is spot on, the quality is bang on. I always run XT cassette and chainset with XTR shifters and decent cables with dirt guards, this combination gives me the perfect shift every time. After over 6000 miles the jockey wheels are the only thing showing any sign of wear. Now up grading a new build with XT, this mech is direct or hanger mount making it a little future proof. The only thing I can criticise is that only the bottom Jockey wheel is sealed bearings, both would be nice but the lesser SLX and Deore do not have sealed bearings at all. Going XT is worth the slight premium over the lower ranges.
Mr barrientos Very good performer, can`t fault..
Mr Woodward XT rear mech has transformed bike, my old rear mech was knackered, this one shifts really well. Super delivery by Merlin as usual.
Mr Helier Great service and Price from Merlin. It is a Shimano derailleur. It works well but as yet I have only used it in good conditions with a new chain and cassette.
Mr chappell Fantastic product very smooth in operation
Mr Magno Derailleur rear quality, sturdy and very beautiful. I recommend to all.
Mr Jackson Smooth shifting and light weight - working well so far but I've only done 50 miles off road since new. Excellent price and service as always from Merlin - placed the order at the weekend and it arrived Tuesday.
Mr Gammons XTR quality at a more affordable price. Quiet and super smooth positive shifting on all kinds of terrain.
olaff Work a lot of better than my old sram X9 ! Never back to sram
Mr Palhoni Excellent product. Recommended. Faster shipping
Steve Fantastic service and prices, not fitted yet but have rest of kit to build bike up from Merlin! Including frame :)
Mr Martins Excellent product, excellent seller, recommend buying.
Mr cummings All parts good super fast service, would like to see 10%vip discount back. Overall excellent