Shimano XT M8000 11 Speed Gear Lever - Individual
RRP £55.00 Save 20 - 59%
XT 11 speed individual gear levers, choice of right hand (11 spd) or left hand (double) and choice of bar mounts.
- Dyna-Sys11 11-speed shifter with Vivid indexing and Multi and 2-Way release to exceed the demands of ever changing bicycle designs and riding styles
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets
- 2-Way release: the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to provide a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever with anti-slip increases durability and gives sharp precise shifts
- For use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed only
- Raised optical gear display instantly shows you what gear you're in and allows clearance for suspension lock out clamps below
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar clamp for custom lever positioning (Standard Clamp Model)
- Easy to install I-spec-II design is developed to attach directly to I-spec-II brake levers offering lightweight and good rotational adjustment
Mr AguilarEasy to mount in my hope brake lever clamp, cleaner look in my cockpit.
ChrisExcellent quality, easy to setup, smoth and precise shifting and all at the right price. The days of Srams superiority are long gone.
Mr savageCrisp shifting, lightweight, out performs the competition by a huge margin! And cheap here at Merlin!
PJOAction is positive and quick but requires a slightly harder push when compared with my old 10 speed XTR. Comes with inner and full length outer cable, as well as a number of ferrules if your bike doesn't run full outer.
DaveI have an XT shifter on my 2013 10 x 3 speed dualie Merida and it's been awesome. Positive shifting and super fast action. I plan to replace the SLX shifter on my 2017 Trance 2 with this XT 11 speed shifter. I'll gain a snappier response, slightly shorter levers, and it will upshift 2 gears at a time instead of the one that the SLX does. Both shifters do 4 gears at a time on a downshift.
John MulderHave been converted from SRAM 1x11 to XT M8000. Shifter is precise, levers are in just the right position for may thumb. The price is good. The main reason for my change is because the rear derailleur is so easy to install and tune, and works so precisely. Can even mix and match it with a SRAM rear cassette, and works perfectly. However, I am told that can't use SRAM shifter with XT derailleur. The price of XT is good.